A bit of fun to kick off the week – thanks to Perfectly Tolerable for Tagging me in!
How to Play:
- Include the link to Amazon’s List
- Tag the creator of the meme (Perfectly Tolerable)
- Tag and thank the Person that tagged you
- Copy the list below and indicate which ones you have read
- Tally up your total
- Comment on the post you were tagged in and let them know how many you read
- Tag 5 new people! (And comment on one of their posts to let them know you tagged them)
Disclaimer: All Amazon Links are affiliate links. If you purchase any of these books through one of the links, Perfectly Tolerable will get a small commission!
34 out of 100 doesn’t look great at first glance, but I’m pretty happy with it – I hadn’t even heard of some of these books before Perfectly Tolerable tagged me in!
Did you play along? How many have you read?
- I Have Thoughts on Books
- Nerdy Talks Book Blog (who’s got a bookish bucket list of her own that would probably make a great tag!)
- When I Reach You
- Adventuresbetweenpages – her post on her 502 book TBR pile made me lol (especially the update at the end!)
- A Bookish Beginning – New to book blogging (but not blogging!) and with some strong bookstagram recommendations!
If I tagged you and you don’t want to play, that is okay. If I didn’t tag you and you want to play that is okay too! This was a lot of fun and I am interested to see how many other people have read!
Interested in more lists? Then say no more, here are a bunch of posts in list form: